COVID-19 Business Transition Update
MidUSA is following all state guidelines, federal guidelines and health department initiatives as we prepare to return to an more normalized operating environment.
Five Mandatory Protocols for ALL Ohio Businesses
- Require face coverings for employees and recommended for members at all times.
- Conduct daily health assessments by employers or employee self-evaluation to determine if “fit for duty.”
- Maintain good hygiene at all times -handwashing, sanitizing, social distancing
- Clean and sanitize workplaces throughout the workday and at close of business or between shifts. Find industry-specific required criteria at coronavirus.ohio.gov.
- Limited capacity to whichever is lower:
- Level of confidence in assuring employee and member health/social distancing best practices, or
- 50% of fire code capacity.
MidUSA is working diligently to prepare for the re-opening of our lobbies and continuation of our dedicated member service.
We will be sharing more details as they are finalized including advance notice of our hours, in-person services access and more.
In the interim, remember the following are financial support tools that MidUSA has implemented for you:
- 90-days no payment on new loans
- May payment waiver for all eligible MidUSA credit card holders
- Lowe rates on our Home Equity loan and a special gift card offer
- Offering skip-a-pay options on current loans
- Providing personal “financial flexibility” loans to cover gaps
- Offering individualized solutions for individualized needs.
- 15 Days to Slow the Spread –15 DAYS TO SLOW THE SPREAD
- Avoiding Scams! – Checklist for Avoiding Scams
- Helping the isolated and quarantined – Helping the Isolated or Quarantined
- Family Activities during COVID-19 – Family Activities to Do During COVID-19
- Disinfectant Alternatives – Disinfectant Alternatives
- Cares Act Information – CARES Act Provides Relief to Individuals and Businesses
- What you need to know about handwashing
- COVID-19 FAQ’s
- How to protect yourself from the spread
For additional guidance on COVID-19:
Ohio Department of Health: coronavirus.ohio.gov
World Health Organization: who.int
Centers for Disease Control: cdc.gov
US Coronavirus Update: coronavirus.gov
SirusXM (Available free for all) – Channel 121 Coronavirus: What You Need to Know