MidUSA is committed to ensuring the health and safety of both our staff and members. Below are important updates. Please check back often for any new updates. We are following guidelines from public officials at both the national and state levels and implementing our own operational preparedness plans. With this approach, we can continue to provide you with the financial services you need while protecting the health and well-being of our members, employees and community.
We have temporarily suspended our shared branching services. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- A Note From the CEO – April 24, 2020
Branch Hours – In an attempt to comply with social distancing MidUSA Credit Union branches will offer drive-thru service only. Our Plaza Branch will offer appointments for special circumstances. If you would like to request an appointment, please complete an appointment request form or call us at (513) 420-8640. We have temporarily suspended our shared branching services, we apologize for any inconvenience.
Online Banking – You can check your account balances, pay your bills, schedule transfers and more with online banking.
Mobile Options – You have all the same features as online banking, plus remote check deposit, debit and credit cards controls and more!
- Tips for avoiding COVID-19 scams – Unfortunately, scammers are taking advantage of fears surrounding the COVID-19 pandemic. Your security is our top priority and we want to help you protect yourself from these threat.
If you have been financially impacted by COVID-19, we are here to help! Call us to discuss your options. 513-420-8640
Download MidUSA’s App
- 15 Days to Slow the Spread –15 DAYS TO SLOW THE SPREAD
- Avoiding Scams! – Checklist for Avoiding Scams
- Helping the isolated and quarantined – Helping the Isolated or Quarantined
- Family Activities during COVID-19 – Family Activities to Do During COVID-19
- Disinfectant Alternatives – Disinfectant Alternatives
- Cares Act Information – CARES Act Provides Relief to Individuals and Businesses
- What you need to know about handwashing
- COVID-19 FAQ’s
- How to protect yourself from the spread
For additional guidance on COVID-19:
Ohio Department of Health: coronavirus.ohio.gov
World Health Organization: who.int
Centers for Disease Control: cdc.gov
US Coronavirus Update: coronavirus.gov
SirusXM (Available free for all) – Channel 121 Coronavirus: What You Need to Know
Categorized in: News