Discover the convenience of Apple Pay! Paying in stores or within apps has never been easier. With Apple Pay, you can leave your wallet at home, and make payments with a single touch, in participating stores and restaurants. Setting Apple Pay up is simple.
- It just take a moment to link your debit or credit card to your iPhone 6 or 7, iPad Air 2, or iPad mini 3, following the easy instructions at apple.com/apple-pay.
- Paying with Apple Pay is convenient and secure – card information is encrypted.
- With Apple Pay you’ll continue to get all the rewards, benefits and security of MidUSA Credit Union’s debit and credit card.
Remote Deposit Capture
Please contact a Member Service representative today to determine eligibility before downloading the free SPRIG app by CO-OP.
*Remote Deposit Capture is available for accounts in good standing and must meet certain criteria. Not all accounts will be eligible. See a MidUSA associate for more details.
Promise Deposit* is an honor system service provided to our VALUED members that will allow you to deposit your check(s) online and receive instant access to the money deposited. All you have to do is mail the Deposit Slip and check into our office! It’s as easy as 1-2-3!
- Click “Create a New Deposit” button
- Add any checks you need to the deposit
- Mail your checks with the Deposit Slip to MidUSA Credit Union
How do I sign up?*
*See a MidUSA associate to determine eligibility. You must have It’s Me 247 online banking. Simply log into your account. Then hover over My Accounts, and click on Promise Deposits under “Manage.” Read through the Terms and then click “Enroll.”
- Checks must be received within 5 days
- Required fields include: Check Number, Check Amount & Check Date
- Please don’t put checks in ATMs or it may interfere with the process
- Don’t forget to sign the check on the back and put your tracking number under it
- You may be charged a $33 late fee if you break your promise, so please keep your promise!
NOTE: Any savings or checking account may receive Promise Deposits with the exception of IRS and Health Savings Accounts.
Account to Account (A2A) Transfers
We are happy to have you as a member of MidUSA Credit Union, but we understand that you may have accounts with other financial institutions. Did you know that MidUSA CU now offers Account to Account* transfers?
That means you can transfer funds to and from your MidUSA CU account with your accounts at other financial institutions! This is just another way we put our members first! At MidUSA CU we want to make it easy for you to manage all of your accounts.
*Please contact a Member Service representative today to determine eligibility and set up your Account to Account relationship!
Control and manage your debit accounts, turn cards on and off, get transaction alerts, monitor fraud – even control who uses your accounts and how much they can spend – all from your phone.
How cool is that?
View this video for more information.
Simply download this free app – MobiMoney by Vantiv from your mobile App Store
MidUSA Star Savings
Saving money is a click away thanks to the free MidUSA Star Savings app for Apple and Android, available NOW! Simplify your couponing experience with instant access to thousands of the most popular in-store and coupons from your favorite retailers and restaurants. (Local retailers will be added in the near future as well!) Just present the coupon you want to use to the cashier and they will scan it directly from your mobile device or enter the code.
The MidUSA Star Savings app for Apple and Android is also loaded with helpful features including favorites lists, store locators and easy social sharing options to make your shopping experience better than ever.
- No cutting, clipping or printing is ever necessary.
- Use GPS to find coupons for local stores and restaurants in your area.
- Save your favorite stores and easily share deals via Facebook, Twitter, text and email.
- Find discounts and sales from popular retailers like Kohl’s, Sears, Office Depot, Best Buy and hundreds more.
- Sort coupons by categories like clothing, shoes, department stores and electronics.