Periodically, MidUSA offers vehicles for sale to members and the general public. Vehicles are offered in as-is condition and available for inspection at the Plaza Branch location.
Terms and Conditions
- MidUSA reserves the right to remove any vehicle from the website or bidding sheet at any time during the selling process, without notice.
- Repossessions may be inspected at our Union Plaza Middletown location at 3600 Towne Blvd, Monday through Friday 9:00 a.m. until 4:00 p.m.
- Repossessions are sold AS IS. Without warranty, either expressed or implied, as to mechanical or physical condition.
- Bids will be accepted in $100 dollar increments.
- Completed bid forms may be submitted to any branch location, faxed to (513) 727-2796, or emailed to email@example.com.
- MidUSA reserves the right to reject any offer.
- Prices are subject to change daily and do not reflect taxes.
- NOTICE: All sales are final.
Once a bid is accepted by MidUSA Credit Union, the winning bidder will need to present cash or certified funds to the credit union within 48 hours. MidUSA Credit Union can provide financing for qualified members. If funds are not received within the time frame specified, the vehicle will go back up for sale. If you have questions on any vehicle listed, please contact the Collections Department at (513) 727-2799.