Loan Protection and Insurance
MidUSA Credit Union offers a wide arrange of loan coverages including all of the options below. If you would like more information on any of them, please reach out to our Loan Department for more information. Email us or call 513-420-8640.
Protect the investment you’ve made in your new vehicle! If you desire the peace of mind that comes from knowing the money you invested in your auto is protected, then you may want to consider Depreciation Protection Waiver (DPW).If your auto is ever totaled or stolen and not recovered at any time over the life of the loan, DPW will kick in and help by waiving some or all your loan balance in the event of the total loss of your auto. The waiver benefit is equal to the difference between your auto’s MSRP or retail value at the time of DPW purchase, less the amount of your loan balance at the time of total loss. (The benefit cannot exceed the DPW addendum limit or your outstanding loan balance at the time of total loss.)
Benefits of DPW
- Benefit triggered by collision or comprehensive total loss, including theft
- Life of loan protection
- No mileage, make or year restrictions
- 100% refundable in the first 60 days
- Accidental Death protection included, which provides for cancellation of up to $1,000 of your outstanding loan balance if you die in an accident
DPW is ideal for those who
- Put money down or have equity in the vehiclet
- Make accelerated loan payments
- Desire protection from vehicle depreciation
- Low cost protection at a one-time fee of $449 that comes with a 60 day free look
- Protection up to 84 months and loan-to -value up to 125%
- GAP will cover up to $1000 of your deductible if there is a “gap” after the primary insurance settlement is paid!*
- The GAP premium of $449 can be added to your loan with minimal effect on your monthly payment. GAP can also be added after the loan closes.
Call 513-420-8640 and ask to speak with a MidUSA financial service advisor for more information.
* Deductible is covered as part of the deficiency balance and is not paid directly to the borrower
Benefits you can count on:
- Claims paid at the time of repair directly to the repair facilities
- Repairs can be done at a licensed facility of your choosing
- No deductible! *
- Cost of coverage can be integrated into your loan with virtually no effect on your monthly payment
- 30 day money back guarantee
All plans come with additional benefits:
- 24 hour road side assistance
- Rental vehicle assistance
- Total loss refund
Buying a vehicle is one of the largest purchases you’ll make, so protect it with a Route 66 warranty! Call 513-420-8640 and ask to speak with a MidUSA financial service advisor for more information.*Member is responsible for diagnostics, fluids, and any applicable sales tax.
Life is unpredictable. You may worry about unexpected, real-life events that could leave you scrambling to pay your monthly bills. Debt Protection can give you peace of mind by helping to relieve financial pressure. With Debt Protection, your loan or your monthly loan payments may be cancelled up to a maximum amount. You select the plan that provides protection due to death, disability or involuntary unemployment.
Benefits of Debt Protection:
- Single and joint coverage available
- Safeguard your family’s financial security
- Preserve your credit rating
- Add to your monthly payment
- Simple claims process
- Protection to age 70
- A few eligibility questions only, no medical exam
Contact one of our Loan Representatives for a quote today. Call 513-420-8640.
**Your purchase of any of the above ancillary products is optional. Whether or not you purchase any of these products will not affect your application for credit or the terms of any existing credit agreement you have with us.
As a credit union member, you qualify for group rates, which could save you money on your auto or homeowner’s insurance and your rate is guaranteed for a full year. Get an auto or homeowner’s insurance quote online in minutes; go to Online Insurance for more information!
The MEMBERS Auto & Homeowners Insurance Program is made available by CUNA Mutual Insurance Agency, Inc. and underwritten by leading insurance companies. To the extent permitted by law, applicants are individually underwritten; not all applicants may qualify. Discounts are not available in all states and discounts vary by state. A consumer report from a consumer reporting agency and/or motor vehicle report will be obtained on all drivers listed on your policy where state regulations allow. The insurance offered is not a deposit and is not federally insured or guaranteed by your credit union.
To protect the ones you treasure most, you need the right life insurance plan. Your family could face challenging financial obligations if you’re not there. Plan for them now with benefits to help with:
- Funeral costs and final medical bills
- Mortgages and other outstanding debts
- Food, utilities and other living expenses
- College or childcare costs
- Your spouse’s retirement
Not sure how much or what type of insurance you need? CUNA Mutual’s licensed professionals can help you understand your options. Call now for a personalized needs assessment, accurate answers to your questions, and affordable, versatile options to fit your lifestyle and budget. Let us help you take care of your greatest treasure. For more information, click here or call toll-free: 1-877-MEMBERS (1-877-636-2377).
Insurance sold through CUNA Mutual Insurance Society. The insurance offered is not a deposit and is not federally insured or guaranteed or sold by your credit union. Your credit union enables this program to be offered and is entitled to compensation from CUNA Mutual Insurance Society for doing so. Products may not be available in all states.
No one expects a serious accident or injury, yet sometimes the unexpected happens. Transamerica Premier Life Insurance Company and MidUSA CU want you to know how Accidental Death and Dismemberment (AD&D) insurance could help you plan to protect your family’s future. AD&D coverage includes benefits for dying or dismemberment as a result of a covered accident. In addition, benefits for covered accidents also include:
- Common Carrier Accidental Death pays twice the face value of your additional coverage if your loss occurs on a common carrier
- Education Assistance pays a benefit for each dependent child who is enrolled as a full time student in an institution of higher learning
- Anti-inflation benefit increases the benefit up to 125% of the original amount of coverage, after two years of continuous coverage
- Coverage for accidental loss of hearing, limb, eyesight, speech and more
Credit union members are guaranteed acceptance and no physical exam or health questionnaire is required. AD&D insurance offers an easy way to help plan for your family so even the unexpected doesn’t catch you unprepared. To learn more, call 1-855-882-9536.